The Sooke and Juan de Fuca Health Foundation
We aspire to be a trusted and caring public charity working in close partnership with our communities to support and improve the health of all people in the Sooke and Juan de Fuca region.
We raise funds to invest in the health and well-being of the communities in the Sooke and Juan de Fuca region. We collaborate with our community partners to identify and address local needs through grants to local non-profit organizations.How
- We do this by creating awareness of the broad range of personal, social, economic and environmental factors that determine individual and population health, and engaging donors in our vision
- We partner with donors to support a range of sustainable health and allied services in the Sooke Region
- Success depends on long-term resources for long-term solutions – so we work with donors to build sustainable endowment funds that ensure vital futures for communities
- Engagement and leadership comes from all parts of our region to stimulate new ideas, build participation, and strengthen community philanthropy
The projects of the Sooke and Juan de Fuca Health Foundation will provide funds to support health and allied services in the region.
- Integrated Primary Health clinic diagnostic equipment
- Mental Health programs and services for individuals with disabilities, their families and caregivers
- Child and Youth Services
- Seniors’ Services
- Community Education to provide improved access to Health-Related Services